Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

my report

One of the best things I was pleased with this term was my artwork. The reason why I was pleased of my artwork was because I scored 11/12 in my rubric. I also gained excellence for my work habits, behaviour and academic progress. I feel really proud of myself!

The thing I need to improve from last term is my homework. I need to work on finishing and remembering to bring my homework in. I'm going to work my hardest to complete my homework at a high standard. What do you think I can do to make my homework better?

Overall I felt blessed except for my homework. I was proud about it because it was an improvement compered from last year. So I’m going to try my hardest to make this term a good term. What will you try to make this term a term?

No comments:

Post a Comment