Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Olympic Day

On the 20th of september at school , it was no ordinary day at school it was a fun packed day of sports.  We got put into teams and the teams were named after countries that were in the world cup.    I was a captain of a little country named ROMANIA!!!  

The first event we had to do was a murch around the court.  First it was exciting then it eventually went boring because we walked for quite a long time and I wanted to play sports.  Finally we got started the first event we did was basketball.  It was my favorite sport event we did that whole day because everyone got a turn and everyone looked like they enjoyed themselves.  

At the end of the day I think I was a Great leader for my group and i would like to lead more often.   I also would like to say is that even though we lost we tried our hardest to win and we all had fun versing the other countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment